LILY in onion cushion cover
Hand printed decorative cushion cover. Block printing using original stamps and eco-friendly water-based fabric ink, GOTS and ECO PASSPORT certified; Natural dyed fabric using onion skins.
4 in stock
4 in stock
We invite you to come with us on our meditative walks in the garden and to take the rebirth power of nature into your home. Symbol of purity and love, the lily flower inspired us to create this design that will nourish your home with joy and give it a touch of personality, texture and color.
– Cushion cover 46×46 cm (outer measures), suitable for fillings up to 50x50cm;
– Linen and cotton blend fabric (55% CL 45%CO);
– Natural dye with onion skins. The Portuguese northwest onion producers remove the skin from the bulb that would otherwise go to waste;
– Block printing using eco-friendly water-based fabric ink, GOTS and ECO PASSPORT certified;
– Back closure with wooden buttons.
– Cold wash or medium temperature (<30º / 86F), by hand or machine, in a gentle cycle;
– Opt for mild detergent or soap;
– Wring carefully and dry inside out, in shade;
– Do not use bleach or products that contain it;
– Do not use a tumble dryer or dry cleaning;
– Iron inside out;
– Avoid intense sun exposure.
– All our pieces are original and developed with social, environmental and ethical standards, valuing the origin of raw materials, their local transformation and using ecological and certified inks;
– Pieces may include minor imperfections that should be embrace as the beauty and uniqueness of the hand printing process;
– Colors may differ slightly from what is seen here due to monitor color settings;
– Filling is not included to facilitate shipping. If you wish to purchase the filling, please send an email to [email protected] before making the purchase;
– Due to the natural origins of the dyes, minor change in color appearance may occur over time.