BLOOM in onion lumbar cushion cover
Hand printed decorative cushion cover. Original stencil using eco-friendly water-based fabric ink, GOTS and ECO PASSPORT certified. Natural Dye fabric using onion skins.
2 in stock
2 in stock
We invite you to come with us on our meditative walks in the garden and to take the rebirth power of nature into your home. The dry orange and the delicate plants that sprout from the ground make us dream of the next spring.
– Cushion cover 62x40cm (outer measures), suitable for fillings up to 65x45cm;
– Pure linen fabric (100%CL);
– Natural dye with onion skins. The Portuguese northwest onion producers remove the skin from the bulb that would otherwise go to waste;
– Hand printing using eco-friendly water-based fabric ink and GOTS and ECO PASSPORT certified;
– Closure on the sides with wooden buttons;
– Handmade in Portugal.
– Cold wash or medium temperature (<30º / 86F), by hand or machine, in a gentle cycle;
– Opt for mild detergent or soap;
– Wring carefully and dry inside out, in shade;
– Do not use bleach or products that contain it;
– Do not use a tumble dryer or dry cleaning;
– Iron inside out;
– Avoid intense sun exposure.
– All our pieces are original and developed with social, environmental and ethical standards, valuing the origin of raw materials, their local transformation and using ecological and certified inks;
– Pieces may include minor imperfections that should be embrace as the beauty and uniqueness of the hand printing process;
– Colors may differ slightly from what is seen here due to monitor color settings;
– Filling is not included to facilitate shipping. If you wish to purchase the filling, please send an email to [email protected] before making the purchase;
– Due to the natural origins of the dyes, minor change in color appearance may occur over time.